Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Again?

So for the second time in a  month I'm dealing with the cold from hell.  OMG

Sitting here at my desk trying to decide if I should give up and go home for the day.

In other news, I've been working on some new paintings and it isn't going so well.  I'm thinking I forgot to take my hormones and now I'm paying the price.

I put some gel medium on several substrates and now I'm not happy with what I've got.  Am I being too impatient?  (what?  too impatient vs. less impatient? OMG I am sick)

Went to the Weems Art Show this weekend.  A plethora of wonderful art.  I'm amazed at the creativity in this world.  People are so cool. Only went to look, thinking maybe I'd apply for the next show....

Gotta go, coughing fit.....more later..............

1 comment:

MB Shaw said...

So sorry you are feeling puny - nothing worse than a cold. I think you should be gentle with yourself :)
And yeah, our Fried Chicken b-day celebration was a food-fest all right. And I am heading out the door to try to burn some of those calories off, tee, hee.
Take care, darlin'