Friday, April 15, 2011

The AV PowerShopper

My friend Annette Vallejos makes these really cool little clutches.  There is a place for a cell phone, cards, cash. We've been calling it the PowerShopper. No more dragging the purse around! You can bet I will be logging some serious miles with this little baby!


Back to Annette, she's the most industrious person I know.  Aside from making tons of cool stuff her main focus is jewelry made from colored pencils.  They seem to be pretty popular.  You should go on over to her website and check her out !!

5 comments:

elisa said...

Her work is so cool. I love the concept of jewelry made from colored pencils. Thanks for sharing!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

just what a woman needs a little zebra to go!

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I love zebra fabric for just about anything!!! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

MB Shaw said...

Great bag!! I need to go check out here work.

cookievf said...

LOVE this idea and am intrigued by colored pencil jewelry! Did I miss the linkage?
- vicki xo