Thursday, February 28, 2008

ROSA OFFERS HER HEART

Rosa Offers Her Heart
16 x 20 x 1 gallery wrap
mixed media on canvas
$250

Springtime and Rosa feels love in the air.

What is that song?? How does it go????
"Love Is In The Air"
I think it was from the old TV series "Love Boat"?
I never watched that show but for some
reason I'm remembering the theme song.

So anyway, back to Rosa. She is an angel, see her halo?
She keeps sheep and they graze about her house.
They don't need a corral since they love Rosa and they
never leave her yard.

Tulips ~ ~ ~ Rosa is a lot like me.
This girl loves her tulips !

I wonder if a shepherd looking for work will ever
wander by and offer to care for Rosa's sheep, and
yes,
well,
er,
her heart as well.
I bet she'd offer it up.






3 comments:

blueVicar said...

Beautiful Rosa...

Meilleurs voeux!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Ros! And I love her tulips too:)
Andrea
I love your colours!

Unknown said...

Yes Paula, Rosa is a great big model:) I love her shape,
have a wonderful day
andrea