Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Bringith Much Wonder

I've been painting all day.  It is 4pm and I'm still in my jammies.  A good creative roll going here.

First up is Five Fishes.  I'm still puttering about with this one and it feels boring to me so I think we're gonna let it simmer a bit and see what crops up.  I added quite a bit, but it still isn't there.....where ever "there" is.







And next is Forest Fire.  I've been working on this one for a couple of weeks now off and on.  Finally this morning it seemed to come together.  Recently my husband and I drove thorough a nearby mountain area that had been through a forest fire. It was a cool and misty day.  Everything hung in a fog and seemed like a place for dreams and discovery.





Please feel free to comment.  Good or bad, I like to know what you think.

















No comments: